Thursday, November 12, 2015

trending in my life




"hey , is you good is you ok cuz I wanted to know!"-Glozell Green  OK guys now Im serious , what is pop'in guys ! Today the topic is once again  what is trending in U.S.  




                     Glozell Green   

     This is the funniest youtuber I have ever come across , and the crazy thing is I just now start watching her channel. As you can see that she pretty much soaks herself in green ,(she pretty much addicted to green).But thats just the first of her many standout personality features. If you have seen any of her videos you know she is full of silly, fun, and chaos. She is a very lovable person and once your eyes lay on her video thier is no turning back ,its almost addicting to watch her videos,  Because she's fun and lovable and just someone you want to be around if you knew her. So I want you guys to check out this link for me and you'll see the funny I'm talking about . https://www.youtube.com/user/glozell1. pick any vid you want any thing that looks intersting. My favorite is her Charlie Charlie challenge and the Kylie Jenner challenge. so go check her out . Love you guys bye . 

1 comment: